MAC Address Changer
NoVirusThanks MAC Address Changer is an easy to use application that allows you to change (spoof) the Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your network adapters. The program’s interface is very simple, you just need to select the network adapter, click the button “Change MAC” and type a new MAC Address (or you can generate a randomized MAC Address with the appropriate button).
If the MAC Address cannot be changed, make sure to adjust the new MAC Address because some network adapters accepts only specific ranges. This is a small but effective network tool that should be present in every security professionals tool box. This program is fully compatible with all Microsoft Windows operating systems, from Windows XP to Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Key features and characteristics
- Easily change (spoof) MAC Address
- View details about all available network adapters
- Works with almost any network adapters
- Generate random MAC Address with a single click
- Restore the original MAC Address
- Supports all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Doesn’t need any Microsoft .NET Framework
- Very lightweight in the memory
|File Size (Setup)||1.4 MB|
|Last Updated||22 April 2015|
|Operating System||Windows All (32-bit / 64-bit)|