This disclaimer is a legal agreement between you (henceforth referred to as "the User"), that browse and use our websites and services, and NoVirusThanks Company Srl ("NoVirusThanks"). By accepting this legal agreement, the User agrees to have fully understood what is wrote in this page and that the User is able to understand English language.
By accessing, displaying, downloading, browsing, using our websites and all their services and products, the User agrees to:
1) Not to use the products, services, content and/or programs for illicit purposes, or for any end which could be prejudicial to NoVirusThanks.
2) Refraining from any kind of activity that could damage, overload, harm the normal and correct functioning of NoVirusThanks websites. The User undertakes to refrain from illicitly or fraudulently obtaining site contents or stealing or copying said contents.
3) Not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or algorithms used in our software and services, including but not limited to the executable program itself and its dependencies (libraries).
4) Hold NoVirusThanks harmless in the event of damages caused to third-parties as a result of the Users rightful or wrongful use of the products, services, contents or any other file offered by our websites.
5) Hold NoVirusThanks harmless in case our website is compromised and the User is infected by Internet threats or if sensitive information associated to the User are stolen by the intruders. We will do our best to maintain our websites secure, but as everyone should understand in the today's digital world: there is no place that is 100% secure if there is an Internet connection powered on.
NoVirusThanks makes every effort to make sure that the information that appear on its websites is true and up to date. However, errors are possible, and for this reason, the User should not consider information to be accurate without first contacting NoVirusThanks and discuss about the accuracy of the information. None of the information or content present on our websites should be considered as an indubitable fact.
NoVirusThanks cannot control how the User utilizes the information or content offered in its websites and will therefore not be held responsible for acts, deeds or damages, whether direct or indirect, suffered by the User or third-parties which could be the consequence or arise from the use of said information or content.
NoVirusThanks is not responsible for web pages linked to its websites, and will not therefore be responsible for the contents present on any of such website. Users browse such web pages expressely at their own risk, under their own terms, conditions and legal notices for which NoVirusThanks is absolutely not responsible.
NoVirusThanks does not tests or compares AntiVirus Software or any other Software or Service. The results that come from our websites can not be considered valid to compare AntiViruses or any other Software or Service.
This EULA is governed by the laws of Italy. Any dispute arising from this agreement and/or its interpretation shall be exclusive competence of the Tribunal of Perugia, Italy, except in case of matters reserved to the jurisdiction of the Specialized Sections in Intellectual Property: in this case the only competent court will be Florence, Italy.
We reserve the right to change at any time and without notice the conditions listed above.
This page was last modified on 16 March 2013.