NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro
Anti-executable and application whitelisting software
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro is a powerful anti-executable and application whitelisting software designed to monitor every process that is executed in your system. You can control which applications are allowed to run, block unknown applications and keep your PC safe from malware and trojans.
You can use NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro to make sure users cannot run unwanted applications in a school environment, to increase the level of protection by monitoring every executed application, to secure your work PC by allowing only work-related applications, to prevent your childrens from executing unknown software.
Whitelist process, command-line, parent process, etc
You can whitelist a process by secure MD5 file hash, comparing the command-line string, comparing the file location, you can whitelist a folder so every process located in that folder is allowed to execute, and you can also whitelist a parent process so every process started by the parent process is allowed to run in the system.
Allow only trusted applications and block the rest
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro can be configured, by enabling the “Lockdown Mode”, to automatically block all the unknown processes (that are not present in the whitelists) without any user interaction, keeping your PC secure from unauthorized installations of unwanted and potentially malicious software.
Block malware spreading through USB drives
Most malware and trojans are spreaded by cybercriminals infecting the autorun.inf file located on USB devices to infect all the systems where is inserted the hijacked USB device. With NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro you can block the execution of processes started from USBs, CD-ROMs, Network Drives and RAM disks.
Add a new layer of protection to your security setup
Traditional signature-based security software may not be able to protect your system effectively. Add a new layer of protection to your system by using NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro to monitor processes executed in the system and block malicious applications not detected by the other security software.
Password protect processes and command-lines
You can easily protect with a password the execution of particular system processes, such as Task Manager, Registry Editor, Microsoft Management Console, etc. You can also password protect the execution of custom command-line strings, allowing you to restrict the password protection to only certain process’s actions.
Support all Microsoft Windows operating systems
We are proud to say that NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro is fully compatible with the following 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Keep your computer safe from malware and trojans
- Proven to effectively detect any process executed in the system
- Control what applications are installed in your system
- Blacklist untrusted applications by secure MD5 file hash
- Whitelist trusted applications by secure MD5 file hash
- Whitelist safe command-line strings supporting wildcard
- Whitelist parent processes allowed to execute any application
- Whitelist folders allowing any process located there to execute
- Whitelist applications comparing only the file location
- Add a new layer of protection to your security setup
- Password protect the execution of processes
- Password protect the execution of command-line strings
- Block malware spreading through USB drives
- Option to allow only trusted applications and block all the rest
- Block processes executed from USB and CD-ROM drives
- Block processes executed from Network Drives and RAM disks
- Compatible with almost any other security software
- Block processes with invalid or revoked certificate
- Allow software that is signed by trusted vendors
- Protect with a password all sensitive operations
- Hide the application tray icon and the main window
- Play a custom WAV sound when a process is blocked
- Allow Microsoft Windows system protected processes
- Allow all software from Program Files folder
- View detailed events about allowed and blocked processes
- Support all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Very lightweight in the memory and CPU usage
|Last Updated||17 March 2014|
|License Type||Commercial, Trial|
|Operating System||Windows All (32-bit / 64-bit)|
Reviewed by Martin Brinkmann for gHacks.net
Active discussion on Wilders Security Forums
Reviewed by Umbra Polaris for MalwareTips.com
Softpedia Editor’s Review 4 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by Azeem Khan