Anti-AutoExec is a service-only software application that blocks USB-spreading malware from infecting your PC. If you insert an infected USB into your PC, there are chances that your PC will be infected by the USB autorun.inf spreading malware. With Anti-AutoExec all processes executed via autorun.inf (on any device, USB, CD-ROM, etc) are blocked so your PC is safe. You just need to install it, there is nothing to configure, the service will automatically protect your PC from USB-spreading malware. The service works on all versions of Microsoft Windows, from Windows XP to Windows 10 32/64-bit and is very resource-friendly, it uses only a few MBs of memory.
- Real-time protection against USB-spreading malware
- Real-time protection against any autorun.inf auto-execution (from CD-ROMs, external drives, etc)
- Uses a kernel-mode driver to monitor and block processes started via autorun.inf
- “Install and forget”, zero-configuration
- Works on any Windows OS version (XP to 10, 32\64-bit)
- Resources-friendly, uses only 1 or 2 MB of RAM
How to Install
You can download the setup installer file to easily install Anti-AutoExec on your PC, simply double-click on the setup file (it needs Admin rights) and click always on the “Next” button. It will install the service-only application on your PC and Anti-AutoExec will run in the background (see the image above). If you want to manually install the service you can use the ZIP file and follow the instructions on the text files.
|Last Updated||27 March 2017|
|Operating System||Windows All (32-bit / 64-bit)|
Recent Changes and Fixes